Image Map

Sunday 16 March 2014

Let's go green!

And celebrate St.Patrick's Day!

What are you doing with your class? 

We made leprechauns that I found from a pin from Theme Party Palace.

We also made a different type of leprechaun adapted from one I saw on I {heart} crafty things

Next week during our Reading Roundabout we are going to be using the sight word board games from Make, Take and Teach, but with some little counters that I made from some St.Patrick's Day clip art from My Cute Graphics.

The Challenge Area is equipped with my Leprechaun Number Bonds to 10 (grab this freebie from my store!).

I'm also quite tempted to make the children watch Leprechaun Gold because its a classic!

Happy (early) St.Patrick's Day to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I nomiated you for the Sunshine blogger award! I have been checking our your blog frequently since you commented on a few of my posts. Your blog brings sunshine to the teacher blogging world. Check out my post that tells all about the award here.

    -Ashlee
    Teacher Will Run for Books

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...