Image Map

Friday 21 March 2014

What we did this week

Or in other words, another Five for Friday post!


This week I've found some truly random things to talk about! But that's one of the joys of linking up with Doodlebugs Teaching!

1
On Monday, the cooks served us green food, on green plates with green dessert. The children found it hilarious!

2
I have no idea what this is, but 2 boys spent the whole of their Golden Time making it and wanted a photo taken at the end.


3
Brandi from My Teacher Friend wrote a post about safe links on youtube for stories and I'm addicted to the pinterest board already, its so so useful for these spare 5 minutes when I want to sort a few things out and yet keep the kids engaged in a story.

4
This is the post that is going to inspire my class' Easter cards this year I think (we have to do them next week as then school is closed for 3 weeks until Easter Monday). It's from Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas.


5
I've been nominated for a Sunshine Blogger Award, I need to think carefully about my post accepting it and who to nominate in return!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog on the Five for Friday and it's super cute!!! I love the bright colors and butterflies! That's so funny the cooks served you everything green on Monday, I'm sure the kids loved it! Those Easter cards are adorable, I may have to give them a try as well!. Congrats on your Sunshine Award, what an honor!
    I'm prettty new to blogging and I'm running my first giveaway if you are interested! It's a TpT gift certificate and a free item from my store! Happy Friday!
    Tricks of the Trade in First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...