Image Map

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Currently time!

It's that time again, a new month, a new Currently, hosted as ever by the amazing Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade

Listening - Night Vision by Imagine Dragons. Not my usual sort of music, but I've been quite converted and have several songs from this album on repeat (Demons, On Top of the World, It's Time).

Loving - have made an impulsive trip home to visit my mother (home cooking, a decent-sized tv and time to doing blogging/product making!)

Thinking - I am slowly working through my to-do list of product ideas, I've noticed that I seem to prefer games/activities to worksheets which probably reflects my teaching style, although not many other bloggers that I've read, maybe I should experiment more if I want to sell more!

Wanting - a new tv series to get into, while I'm working. Something that I don't have to go back years though for series 1!

Needing - to write a few emails, work related, but so little motivation at the moment!

Hours and Last Day - 8:00 is morning duty, so most days I actually start with my class at 8:30, finish at 4:30 if there is no meeting. Last day in July as we follow the British summer break. 

3 comments:

  1. Hope you get your emails done! I totally need a new show to watch, too!!!
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Besides my reading units and digital papers most of my TpT products have been games or activities for learning centers. I just made my first set of worksheets {or printables as they are called now} and I only did this because I felt like my series lacked extra grammar practice. So I will see how it goes. It just went out. I am new to all this TpT stuff in anyways, so I am still trying to figure out what people really love. I only know what I use, so when I am making something I try to make something I would honestly use in my class as well. So far it seems to be working out for me. I hope it will continue to grow. Thanks for sharing.

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are just starting a butterfly and insect unit in first grade and your blog caught my eye...SO CUTE! Design by Christi did a great job! I think I am always thinking about new products to make lately as my daughter's college summer school bill came due. Yikes!

    Renee at http://scienceschoolyard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...