Image Map

Thursday 22 May 2014

6 months + 2 days blogiversary!

So I completely missed my 6 month blogiversary, in my defence Tuesday was a very busy night for me (wrote a Maths assessment and watched multiple episodes of Mr Selfridge!) and it completely slipped my mind.

I honestly can't believe I've been doing this blogging malarky for half a year and how much I'm still enjoying it, despite the slow growth of readers and followers. I've learnt so much over the last few months and I really hope that I am bringing something (even if just a little something) to the blogging world.

Anyway to thank you all for reading my blog at all, I've got a brand new product to give away for free. Just click on the image below to go to my TpT store and download for free (in a nice round-number co-incidence, this is my 20th product uploaded to my store!)


I've linked up with Teaching Blog Addict's Freebie Friday, so head over there for more great freebies!

Freebie Fridays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...