Image Map

Monday 30 June 2014

Today I'm Thankful For

Today's Monday Meet Me from The Teaching Tribune is entitled 'Things I'm Thankful For'. Perfect link up for me!



I am thankful that the holidays are nearly here, only 4 teaching days left!

I am thankful that my housing situation has finally been sorted out and I got the keys yesterday to my lovely new flat!

And finally I am thankful that all my current class have progressed loads over the year and I can send them off to Year 2 ready and excited (I will miss them... though maybe not until after a few weeks of the summer holidays!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Your blog is so happy! :) I can't believe you have 4 teaching days left! I thought our school was late- and we finished last Friday! Good luck- and enjoy your summer! :) I am your newest follower. :)
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...