Image Map

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Two for Tuesday (Summer Bloggin' with TTT)

As my school work load increases exponentially, I am struggling to find the time to create products or even to blog at all.  However, when I saw this link up with The Teaching Tribune I couldn't resist. So as today is Tuesday, I am following the Summer Bloggin' rules and putting up two of my resources in my TpT store on sale for 50%!


The first product I have chosen is my newest addition to my store - Counting Makes Us As Happy As Pigs In Mud! This is a selection of pig themed Maths activities using the cutest clipart from Creative Clips. Click on the image below to get it on sale for this week only.


Product number two is one of my older products - Lollypop Word Sort. This is a selection of words you can make into lollypops to use to sort into real and made up words. Great for practising those phonic skills! Click on the image below to get it on sale for this week only.


Both of these products will be 50% off for a whole week. And head over to The Teaching Tribune to find other products also on sale.

I reached 40 Bloglovin' followers this week which made me really happy, although I'm still a little way off I {heart} Recess' total of over 1000. However, to help her celebrate I have donated (along with many other bloggers) a product to her massive giveaway. Pop over to her blog to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...