Image Map

Friday 11 July 2014

A Positively Thinking Five for Friday!

Finally on my summer holidays!!

Blog posts are going to be even more erratic than usual (sorry!) as I embark on my summer tour of going home (and staying in various spare rooms of friends and relatives!) But let's make a start to my good intentions of still being able to post with a combo linky post with both Doodlebugs' Five for Friday and Mrs Laffin's Positively Thinking Thursday.

http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.hk/

 
1
Summer Bloggin' with The Teaching Tribune has been one of the best blogging series I've had the chance to become involved with. Head on over to grab their last Free Font Friday!

http://www.theteachingtribune.com/2014/07/free-font-friday-6.html
 
2
My summer readathon has commenced on my first flight with 'Discovery of Witches' by Deborah Harkness, I loved it so much, I've already moved onto the sequel and am ready for the final book in the trilogy due out next week! Highly recommended if you like a bit of paranormal mixed with historical fiction! Click on the image to grab it from Amazon.
 
http://www.amazon.com/Discovery-Witches-Novel-Souls-Trilogy/dp/0143119680/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1405058946&sr=1-3&keywords=all+souls+trilogy
 
3
Half my favourite bloggers appear to be in Vegas, maybe I should start saving up for next year! Until then I'm enjoying entering all the different giveaways they are hosting!
 
4
I won a giveaway the other day from Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep! I was so excited as I don't think I've won anything before! It was a very fun looking game called 'Hey Presto' and I can't wait to try it in my classroom.
 
http://lovelaughterandlearninginprep.blogspot.com.au/
 
5
And finally, my positive thought for the week! Even if I'm a day late...
 
 
Now I certainly don't have months for my holidays, but I do hope that the moments I have with my friends and family this summer will be enough as being away from them can be extremely hard (the hardest thing about my current job) and going home has been what I've looked forward too since last year!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Vacation! I love your butterfly quote. It's always so exciting to win a prize! I hope you have good weather during your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book looks interesting - I'll add it to my summer reads list!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quote! I hope you have a wonderful vacation!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...