Image Map

Saturday 6 September 2014

Ahhh its September!

Oh my word! It's been a month since I've managed to post and even longer since I've posted regularly! But... I'M BACK!!!

Now the main reason for my absence certainly in the last 3 weeks was the lack of internet in my new flat, but as of an hour ago I'm reconnected with the world, whoop whoop! And of course after the obligatory Facebook check, the first thing I'm doing is checking in with the blogging world.

Without further ado, here is my (slightly late) September Currently link up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade!


Listening - to the new series of Doctor Who (as along with internet I now have cable tv!)

Loving - the internet!!

Thinking - Gutted that I broke my run of Currently's and missed last month's link up :(

Wanting - More sleep! First week back with the kidlets and I'm knackered!

Needing - To clean my flat as the workmen made rather a mess

3 Trips - I'm unbelievably privileged in how much I've travelled over my life, but still on my to-do list are Egypt, Cambodia (maybe this year if I can manage it!) and Ireland (so many Irish friends, surely this one is possible!)

2 comments:

  1. Ireland should have made my list as week. My family is Irish and my mom always talks about her sisters, her and I taking a trip there. My cousin went and said it was amazing!

    Found your blog through Currently! Would love for you to head over and check out my blog…
    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what I would do without my internet! I feel life my entire being is anchored to it. And-I feel ya on the "postign regularly" front. But mine's been more like...2 years! I had a little baby taking up most of my time. Hope you have a great year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...