Image Map

Friday 12 September 2014

Back on the blogging bandwagon

Ok its been a week, but at least that's better than a month!!

Here is another fav link up with Doodlebugs' Five for Friday. Although admittedly the photos are a mixture from the last fortnight.

1
Last week we worked on the book 'How to Fill a Bucket' for most of our first few days. My wonderful TA made some of their work into a display for me!

2
My new baby! This beauty was waiting for me in my classroom when I returned after the summer break. Already both the kids and my favourite thing about my classroom!

3
Week 2 and I've managed to get food into the curriculum! A Science lesson on the sense of taste, seemed like an excellent excuse to get the different flavoured crisps out. 

4
I had this display up in my windows when the kidlets started last week, it was made up of work they did on their transition morning. Unfortunately I can't show you close up or I would have to blur out too much of the display! But it was a photo, a drawing of themselves and some writing saying their name and what they like. Gave them something to look at even on their first day here!

5
Cute welcome sign from Little Lovely Leaders that I used on my first day, but now have along a bookshelf as it was too cute to get rid of straight away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...