Image Map

Sunday 12 October 2014

Five for Sunday

Where has my weekend gone?! I know I rarely actually manage to post Five for Friday on Fridays but seriously a Sunday may be a new record for lateness! It's practically the next week lol


1
I've been watching a couple of British education 'reality' documentaries recently and they are presenting quite different views of the education systems in Britain! 


2
As part of our Harvest topic, we had a bread tasting session this week. Yum! (Unsurprisingly the chocolate bun was voted the favourite!)


3
In my craft club, we made pumpkin pictures based on an idea from I {Heart} Crafty Things.


4
Some tricky word practice on my whiteboard. 


5
This week has been report writing week, so no photo, but a huge chunk of my time this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...