Image Map

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Photo Frenzy

I kept meaning to post a Five for Friday or Sunday Smorgasboard or some sort of update at least to use up some of the photos I have been taking over the last few weeks, but I completely failed. And so I am just going to have a bit of a photo dump to update you all!

Easter Craft Afternoon
Parents and kidlets enjoyed making a variety of crafts together just before the break. Most of the inspiration came from Pinterest!




Display
A recent Science display from my classroom


Japan in April
Hundreds of cherry blossoms and generally great holiday!



1 comment:

  1. I love all your Spring crafts! What a fun idea to spend a whole afternoon before a break doing crafts! After all, the kids are usually so excited that they are hard to teach. :)
    Crystal
    www.funandlearningatbba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...