Image Map

Sunday 25 October 2015

Am still alive!

I'm not sure I've ever had such a long blogging gap as I have just had... or let's hope not!

I don't even have a lot to say today, but I took a look at my little blog and saw the date and was really shocked that July was my last post! So updates...

July - travelling around the UK, catching up with family and friends and spending some time with views like this...

August - THE BIG MOVE (hot, humid and stressed as I house hunt, cope with the fact my shipping is delayed and try and find my way around new job)

September - beginning of new year craziness combined with constantly feeling I don't know what I'm doing!

October - getting into my stride... and it's half-term break! Bring on the beach and lots and lots of reading!

Anyway, back to work tomorrow, but suitably relaxed and recovered! Fingers crossed the lead up to Christmas is not as busy (haha!)

1 comment:

  1. Blog abandonment is totally understandable. It happens to the best of us. I definitely need to be more vigilant about blogging. Thanks soooooooooooo much for letting me know the graphic wasn't included. I added the editable graphic. I think I accidentally deleted it when I edited the post. Thanks a million.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...