Image Map

Sunday 3 January 2016

2016 Here I come!

No beginning of year would be complete without joining in with the Currently link up at Oh Boy 4th Grade. Easily one of the most popular and fun link ups for a teacher blogger, please go check it out if you haven't before!


Listening - I <3 BBC iPlayer! Catching up on the UK Christmas programming and enjoying this adaption of 'And then there were none'. 

Loving - I was lucky enough this year to go with my family to New York City and Washington DC for two weeks over Christmas and although I'm suffering from a 13-hour time difference at the moment, it was totally worth it!




Thinking - After the hectic (but fun!) last few weeks, I go back to work tomorrow, but have one glorious day of holiday time left. Shall I do the laundry etc or just lounge on the sofa?!

Wanting - A 16 hour flight home has meant that I've finished the last book I had on my kindle... any suggestions of what to read next?!

Needing - To get back into the work groove as I've not even thought about it for nearly 3 weeks!!

One Little Word - Positivity. I had some rather challenging times in 2015 with my move and it not going quite as smoothly as I would have liked, but 2016 will be better I'm determined. So no more focusing on what's not perfect but looking for the positive side and moving on! 

3 comments:

  1. Your trip sounds like SO much fun! I just bought that Tidy Up/Decluttering book.... probably not a fun recommendation but a lot of people like it. :) Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had an exciting holiday! I would love to visit New York over Christmas! You had beautiful pictures. I took a look through some of your previous posts and was curious what grade you taught and where you moved to & from. Sounds like it was quite an experience. I hope you are all settled in and things are going well. Good luck to you in 2016!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I currently teach Kindergarten and I teach in Asia (have deliberately kept it a bit vague on the location side!) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...