Image Map

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Teacher Appreciation Time

A cheeky blog post today to promote the Teachers Pay Teachers sitewide sale that is going on today. This one is timed to coincide with Teacher Appreciation (a concept that is not celebrated in my part of the world, but enjoy to the Americans!!). I've joined in by putting up my shop for 20% off for the two days, add in 10% extra off you can get with using the code CELEBRATE and you could save yourself 28% off everything I'm selling. You will find many many popular teaching shops will be doing the same, so definitely a great time to treat yourself to something off your wishlist!

1 comment:

  1. Cool article! There are so many outstanding teachers on this resource. I like familiarizing with this information but even more I like looking for students blogs, where I can find handy recommendations. Recently, for instance, I've seen a post about British essay writing help exactly when I needed it! Such articles help me to find useful resources for a successful academic process. Thank you for this cool content, by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...